Saturday, May 14, 2011

Honeymoon! Part 1

Well we've officially been home from Florida for a week...
BOO!!!
I want to go back to the warm weather and the SUN.
The weather was gorgeous!

Our trip began at the SLC airport.
We got there a few hours early because of security,
but the place was deserted!
So we took pictures!



Reading my mom's Kindle


On our way to Orlando from LAX


Waiting to check in at the hotel :)


Some of the decor of Pop Century


We arrived at Magic Kingdom bright and early after  hours of 
sleep on our red-eye :)


Favorite sight when walking in!
We were so ready to let those memories begin!!!



Watching them "open" the park was so much fun!
They sang and danced and had a merry ol' time!



Couldn't have been more true!


Such a cool window display
of my favorite movie ever!


That's right, I got all sorts of signatures!
Winnie the Pooh was my favorite!
He took 10 minutes to draw an entire picture
that said "Happy Hunnymoon!"
It was fantastic!



I will have more installments on our fabulous honeymoon!
I'll have entries on the characters, food and 
all the fun of the parks! 
So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment